Friday 26 November 2010

Birthday wishes

Tomorrow is my Mum's birthday. We had planned to go up this weekend but the weather has scuppered our plans. So I thought I write this blog for her.

I just want to say I'm your number one fan. You appear cool calm and most of all confident (even if you do then fret about it after). You talk sense and give great advice, even if we don't always listen.
I would like to say a big big thank you for everything you do, my sounding board, my proof /sense reader, my concious and my guide.

I wish we lived nearer so I could repay all your help to me, when I've been ill, or at a loss what to do.

We all love you so much.

I think that you have two more little fans that have something they wanted to say something to you.



Happy birthday Grandma XXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment