Saturday 14 August 2010

The Blog is resurrected

Well if all goes well we should be ready to complete the sale of our house and move to Stafford in under 2 weeks.  This is a big deal not only because it's now 14months since we put the house on the market, and nearly 9months since Mark moved into the Dr's accommodation at the hospital in Stafford during the week.   But it's the end of our Worcester experience, (Mark and I are gradually making our way back up the country)  I was brought up in Hampshire, moved to London and then Surrey, then over to Worcester, now heading North (of Birmingham, lol)  to Stafford.

Mark knows his way round quite well now, but  the test will come when we get up there and he has to find all new places likes schools, classes, activities etc.  I see me developing a very close relationship with "Sexy Shaun" my SatNav.

I feel, we've been living in a kind of limbo for the last year, with everything on hold, waiting for this move to happen, and now it's almost here I know I'll be gutted about leaving our friends behind.  So I thought I'd try and give my non-work blog a another go, in an attempt at being able to share our new life with you all.  Feel free to leave comments, and I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the move all goes to plan Pippa. It's been a long time coming but I wish you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I just want my completion date set, then I can sort kids and start to really do the packing :)

    ReplyDelete