Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hello and welcome

This is my newest blog. I run one to support my web design Business, but this one is going to be much less business lead and just discuss my family, what we get up to. What I think and what I believe in. At the end of the day this site is about my truth.

I'm married to Mark and we live with our two amazing kids Kai (3) and Alana (nearly 1). We currently live in Worcester, UK but because of Mark's work it looks like we might be moving to Stafford, but we're still just watch this space about this.

I've got some things I want to cover but it'll take a me a little while to get to grips with the blog and what I want to do with it, so bare with me, while I experiment and things will settle down.

It does seem nice to have somewhere to put all these thoughts that randomly float around, lets see if I can organise them in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment